Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Autopsy Of Jane Doe

The most disgusting and one of the scariest films seen by me.

When I say disgusting I mean there are shots of a body being cut open and body parts being taken out so this one is certainly not for the squeamish or the pukish. 

I found myself looking away more times than I would care to accept.

And this is what makes the scary parts more frightening than usual because you know that there is a chopped up body somewhere nearby which is going to come alive and scare the
living daylights out of you. The performances are top-notch, the story is unique, but the climax could have been better. You kind of know what's going to happen.

Reminds me a bit of 1408 which too was a unique horror film both about people trapped in terrifying places with no way out and the mind playing frightening games. What's real and what's not, difficult to judge.

The Autopsy Of Jane Doe



1408 


No comments:

Post a Comment